Due to popular demand, here are more clips from our latest Saturday o'fun. And, I would also like to take this opportunity to answer some of your questions regarding my exceedingly talented offspring.
Becky, in Atlanta, writes, "How old is your daughter and how did she get such sweet skills?"
Well, first of all, thank you for admiring her sweet skills. I am quite amazed by them as well. She will be turning 7 this week and is the the only 1st grader playing in a 2nd/3rd grade league. As for her skills, they are partly hereditary......you may have heard of her father, Travis? He is legendary in his own mind if not the minds of all his past opponents. Aside from her genes, the rest is all practice, practice, practice.
Bill, in Lawrence, writes, "I am amazed by your son's ball-handling skills. I know a thing or two about basketball and I think you may have something special there. Has he committed to any college just yet?"
Bill, you flatter me, really. And, although he hasn't signed with anyone just yet, I think we could work out a deal that is beneficial to the both of us. Lawrence is a good town, from what I hear at least.
Joe, in Pocatello, writes, "Your video clips are downright amazing! How on earth do you manage taking stellar video with a 10-month old on your lap, your husband coaching, and keeping track of two other children all at the same time?"
It's really quite simple, Joe,.....multitasking..........you may have heard of it? All in a days work, all in a days work. That's what I say. And, you don't even know what's in my crock pot at home.
6 comments:
That was fun funny. I hope your kids also got your wit and charm. :)
LOL. Seriously. You still got it!
Sweet footage. Emma should probably be playing with the 3rd and 4th graders so those 2nd graders could get some ball time. And, you are a multitasking superstar.
I always save your blog as the last for me to read during the day, because it is always so funny! It's enjoyable to me, and I'm not even a sports person!!!
Why did it take 12 years for me to know how funny you are?
You are so funny, Sharese. Love it!
Post a Comment