Thursday, February 5, 2009

diet of champions

At our house only the finest, most nutritious, most healthy foods are allowed to be consumed by our strapping young sons.  Many a late hour is spent steaming, pureeing, freezing, and thawing only the freshest of foods for their consumption.

{Jordan} {Eli}

I would NEVER, and I mean NEVER, feed them ANYTHING from a JAR.

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

You mean there is baby food that doesn't come in a jar? Where can I buy it? I love the twiner pics...So fun!

amy16 said...

funny things is, I remember when that picture was taken.

Lydia said...

I remember one night going to a baby shower and listening to a few women tell all about their process of steaming, pureeing, and freezing only the finest of vegetables. I suddenly felt like the most inadquate mother out there because I barely had time to warm the jar, let alone do the whole food processor thing. I felt better when the lady next to me whispered, "What a waste of time. Just go to the store and buy a freakin' jar of carrots, for crying out loud."

I love the "twin" pictures. So much cuteness!

Brett and Amy said...

Ohh, he has so much hair, and minus the nose looks like such a big kid. Cute pics. I 'm glad to see you take training seriously from a young age. You know what they eat at 6 months could determine whether or not athletic scholarships are in his future.