Yep, it's the big 3-2 today for me! And, I am planning on spending the day completely unfettered by chilly arms or blankets that slip upon any small movement. I am going to catch up on some reading, maybe watch a little Big 12 action, and "snuggle" with my meatball.

I just feel so unrestricted!
I will be partying all day "
snuggie-style" if you want to join in.
14 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe you have a snuggie. Those things are hilarious. Looks like its working out well for you! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday. I can't think of a better way to spend the day. Except maybe at a spa...I am a dreamer :)
Happy Birthday Sharese! Love the snuggie!
Sharese! when did you get a snuggie haha that is awesome! I hope you have the best day ever!
I am so absolutely jealous of your snuggie! We've seen them on TV, and my kids always holler that they want to buy that for me so I don't have to lug around my subzero temp sleeping bag.
It sounds like you will have a perfect birthday. Sitting all warm and cozy with a book really is a perfect day, and of course adding an adorable little boy to the mix is just a cherry on top (or meatball on top actually :-)
Happy Birthday, Sharese!
Sharese - Eli is so absolutely cute - who wouldn't want to snuggle him all day. I'm quite certain he feels you are my snugglier in your snuggie!! Sorry about the basketball to Eli's head Zac style. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!! Halle saw your pictures and was so excited that you actually have a snuggie. She wants one soooo bad.
hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! You are so awesome with your snuggie - who gave it to you, Travis? Hilarious!
Happy Birthday!!! Question- which Evenflo carseat do you have?
Love the snuggie, and Happy Birthday again.
Happy Birthday! I noticed you said you "feel so unrestricted!" Dare I ask what is under that snuggie of yours. Are they meant to be worn as apparel, or OVER apparel? Looks pretty cozy.
Happy (very late) birthday! And oh, how I wish we could run together. I'm in the same phase. And with a trip planned to San Diego in May...let's just say the fire's been lit! I don't want my flabbiness spilling out of a bathing suit offending all the passers-by. Last night I made cinnamon rolls (we had dinner guests) and I ate HALF of one. And then served the leftovers to my kids for breakfast without so much as touching the frosting. And I went running.
One day down....five thousand to go.
Hey! Want to have a contest!? (I"m always trying to rope people into things like this)
You look great in this picture? Who knew one could look so good in a snuggie. I love the nickname "meatball". He does look meaty and edible. What a cutie.
I didn't mean to have a question mark at the end of that first sentance. You DO look great in that picture.
Post a Comment