Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Meatball!!

                    PhotobucketPhotobucket 
I can't believe my little meatball is ONE!  It has been a good year and when I have more time, I will elaborate on the details.......(probably in about 15 years!)  

7 comments:

amy16 said...

Happy Birthday big boy!

Amy Eagleston said...

He is so cute. I love the little slicked hairdo.

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday! And can I just say he is the spitting image of his mother. He's so handsome.

Brett and Amy said...

Mess that boys hair up! He looks way too old -but yummy as ever.

510Jen said...

No he is not already one! What the heck. I just caught up on the blizog. I love the snuggie. Collin wants one so bad every time it comes on the TV he begs. Looks like you LOVE it.

Happy Birthday I will be with you there soon.

Amy F. said...

I know I've said it before, but I love your little meatball's nickname!

Lydia said...

I'm loving the 'do :-) Happy Birthday! (I seriously can't believe it's already been a year. That really was fast.)