1. Hide from your mom....but scream loudly so that she can find you easily.
2. Give her this look, you know........the one that says, "I-can't-survive-for-one-more-second-without-a-ring pop/airhead/cotton candy/walking taco/chili cheese fries/slushie!!!"
3. Put your head down for extra oomph and sympathy from passersby. (This usually garnishes at least an extra 50 cents from mom's change pocket.)
**These instructions work particularly well in conditions that involve stressful situations, ie: inclement weather, fussy younger brothers, close games, or unclean park conditions.**



6 comments:
Great tutorial. I'll be sure never to let my kids see it though I am pretty sure that this type of behavior comes naturally. I love your sense of humor!!
That is a great tutorial. I bet it can be applied in other circumstances too. Like, food courts and grocery store check out lines.
uhmm.... I think I have someone in my house who has mastered this one.
I love how you got out the camera to savour this moment. You're so funny.
Oh, I just want to squeeze her- She's so dang cute!
haha that is awesome! Halle is probably a master at that for sure. I know I would give in.
Post a Comment