"Oh, crap.......I'm late for the game."
"Nice car, buddy. Not as nice as mine.....I mean, do you even have seat-cooling capabilities? I didn't think so. But hey, keep tryin'."
"Sorry sis. I know that you planted this flower for Mom and did your best coloring job EVER on the box and set it on the windowsill to get some extra sunlight. I just saw it sitting there and try as I might, I couldn't help myself. All that dark, freshly watered soil was just begging me to crumble and squish with my plump little fingers."



5 comments:
Cuteness. I love that little dude and I don't think I have ever even met him. Great insights, Mama.
These picture make him seem so old. So mature. So ready to drive everyone to the game.
He is so adorable!!!!
And he's only a year. Just wait until he's 2! :) Have you seen Jonathan's "teriyaki" photos? I may just have to do a "Flashback Friday" and post them! Good thing he's so stinkin' cute-huh?!
So cute! That is quite the mess!! You're a good mom for having a sense of humor about it.
Post a Comment