Notice my little "monthly goal" on the sidebar over there? Well, it hasn't changed for a while.
still
looking
for
my
abs....
Anyone seen them???
I am not sure how long I should continue the search and rescue effort. At some point, do you just call off the dogs and mourn your losses? My friends have warned me of this day. The day when I will start talking about my body "before kids". And I always thought that it would never happen to me. That my formula of running, going to the gym, and eating as many M&Ms as I wanted would be positively foolproof. So, unless I am willing to give up ice cream and/or chocolate, I suppose I will forever be one of those women who stares forlornly at her closetful of better-days clothing. What do you think, friends? Is it worth giving up sweets for a washboard stomach and killer thighs?
4 comments:
Even if I could find my abs, they would still be totally hidden by stretch marks...so for me, a healthy amount of exercise and a healthy helping (in my opinion!) of chocolate/ice cream!
PS My thighs are also covered in stretch marks...so same goes for them!
No. don't do it. It is totally not worth it. Not that I would know but I my really in shape friends are way less happy then me. Really. :)
totally not worth it...do you want me to send you some See's chocolate?
I honestly just wrote a REALLY great, lengthy comment. Seriously, don't know what happened to it. It was full of wisdom. Wisdom, that can't be re-tapped into. Bummer.
Post a Comment