Tuesday, September 1, 2009

why we don't spend a lot of money on dance lessons....but maybe should




My mom claims to have Irish dancing blood pumping through her veins but I'm not so sure any of it made its way to my oldest daughter, Emma. She has taken the requisite couple of years of dance lessons that all girls do with little or no enhancement to her rhythm skills. (coincidentally, I look pretty much the same at any and every step class I have ever attended) I am so happy that she is a sporty girl. And, that I don't have to worry too much about her seducing many young men with her dance moves. Much better to impress them with sweet moves on the soccer field or basketball court, I say.

3 comments:

Savage said...

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love this, serious, I think this is going to make me happy for a whole week. Trent and her should get together and maybe practice their dance moves.

Becky said...

Thanks for the great laugh this morning! I have the opposite problem...Hannah has SERIOUS rhythm and dance moves, but heaven help her when it comes to sports! Trevor told me after a performance one time, "I think you gave birth to your sister" because I was much more like Emma at her age!

Amy Eagleston said...

That is so funny. At least she has her athleticism to fall back on. I got nothing!