Friday, March 5, 2010

funny

So, Halle is in Kindergarten this year and
she loves every minute of it......unless she has to
do "hard" stuff.  She has a late birthday at the end 
of August and is probably the youngest in her class.
One of her friends in her class is a full year older
and is quite mature for her age.  I guess what I am saying 
is that Halle=young + immature, her friend=older + wiser
to the ways of the world.  

Yesterday, Halle came home from school and was
super excited because her friend was hosting a big
party and invited her to come.  Here is the invitation
she had:
(translation:  tomorrow I am going to have a Lady Gaga party)

I asked Halle what exactly goes on at a "Lady Gaga" party.  
She said, "Oh, we will just dress up in crazy clothes and dance."

I'm envisioning something like this...

or this.

Her friend's mom and I had a good laugh over this one.  So funny the
things our kids pick up on.  

3 comments:

La said...

Cute. and Way Funny. :)

Ashley said...

Wow Halle looks like a natural performer in that.

Brett and Amy said...

So teddy bears and tea parties are a thing of the past? They grow up way too quick.