So........after I stopped yelling at everyone, and stomped
down the stairs, muttering loudly with every step.......
I realized that sometimes the moments that I
would like to forget ever happened,
will be the ones I will want to remember
the most.
Yes. Our dog is in the bathtub (the same dog that is not even allowed by me
to go upstairs). And it appears that our 2 year old is right there with him.
It is a good thing we just watched Cheaper by the Dozen last week.
Otherwise, I would not have been able to laugh so quickly at this
situation. My favorite part of the movie?
When the new neighbors stop by and there is a rowdy game of
some sort going on and Steve Martin says, "Yeah, we move it outside
if it gets any bigger than 3 on 3." Or something to that effect.
That is our house.
In fact, one of our neighbors stopped in last week while my kids were
dribbling around our kitchen island. She told her son that dribbling
at their house was only allowed in the basement.........probably why their house
is always so clean and calm.
They probably don't wash dogs in their bathtubs either.
4 comments:
Cute pictures. And I hope I want to remember the "crazy, I think I am going to kill one of my children" days. I don't think I am there yet.
You are a good woman!
Those pics are the best and I think you are right about remembering those crazy days and I also think you are right about weird neighbors that don't let their kids dribble the ball in the kitchen...Those are the kids that end up going to college and partying way too much. Well our kids probably will too but if we tell ourselves that now it makes us feel better :)
Though I don't blog much, I do in my head. When it's getting crazy, I start blogging in my head, and it helps me see the funny side. Those are the moments to remember. What little boy doesn't need a bath in water scented with au du doggie every once in a while?
Post a Comment