Love it! That girls got some talent! See, these are the things we're missing out on living over here. I don't think they have a song for the countries in the European Union -I'll have to check into that.
Oh my, that was absolutely adorable! I love her emphasis on Texas. I totally remember singing that song in school that I actually found myself singing along with Halle. She is so unbelievably cute.
I just read your comment on my blog, and to answer your question, we haven't moved to Florida yet. We sold our Rochester home in January and closed a few weeks after the baby was born, so we had to move to a temporary townhome here in Rochester until our move to FL in mid-June. Did that even make a bit of sense? Crazy times. We only have one year left, and then we find an official job that hopefully has the term "permanent" attached to it. It will be nice to stay somewhere longer than a few years :-)
We are a family of six (plus one rowdy dog and near-dead guinea pig). This is my attempt to document the ups and downs as we try to raise our children to be come responsible, moral, upstanding, athletic citizens. Miracles happen, right? We are religious. We try to do good. We live for sidelines/bleachers/stadium seating.......really, anything that involves sports will do. Oh, and we like to win! Please remember that this is a blog and I would rather record the good stuff than every tantrum or unflattering photo that comes our way.
8 comments:
Impressive! She is so dang cute!
Cute. I love Kindergarten.
That was so cute. I especially love the mmm mmm part!!
Love it! That girls got some talent! See, these are the things we're missing out on living over here. I don't think they have a song for the countries in the European Union -I'll have to check into that.
That was awesome....I feel like I need to take a deep breath! so awesome!
Oh my, that was absolutely adorable! I love her emphasis on Texas. I totally remember singing that song in school that I actually found myself singing along with Halle. She is so unbelievably cute.
That was so awesome she has got some serious skills. I learned that when I was in fifth grade she is way ahead of me thats for sure.
I just read your comment on my blog, and to answer your question, we haven't moved to Florida yet. We sold our Rochester home in January and closed a few weeks after the baby was born, so we had to move to a temporary townhome here in Rochester until our move to FL in mid-June. Did that even make a bit of sense? Crazy times. We only have one year left, and then we find an official job that hopefully has the term "permanent" attached to it. It will be nice to stay somewhere longer than a few years :-)
Post a Comment