Eli turned two......oh, about two months ago. I wanted to post about it earlier but we have been a little crazy around here. Sometimes I feel like we bit off more than we could chew with four kids and a nonstop schedule but this guy can hang with the best of them.
We had a little get together with family and Eli was excited about every gift. Even the clothes.
These garbage trucks were his favorites. Eli is fascinated by waste management. Our trash pick-up is on Friday mornings and it is his favorite time of the week.
.....waiting at the front window for the truck to turn down our street
If baseball doesn't work out for him........it is good to know he has other options.
Heavy machinery comes in a close second to the garbage trucks.
He makes a great fan/mascot for Jordan's team. Funny that he doesn't know any different life right now than climbing around dirty bleachers and scavenging for snacks wherever he can find them.
He also likes to prepare his own lunch. This is usually how I find him when I attempt to check my email during his waking hours. Trouble trouble trouble.
I wish I could freeze him in time at this age. He hasn't learned to be all that rotten yet and has the best giggle. A few things I'd like to remember about this age:
*his low low voice
*he doesn't cry unless he is really, actually in pain (unlike his older siblings)
*his lower lip quiver when his feelings get hurt
*he loves gum
*he loves his hat
*loves being outside. needs to be outside. all day long.
*he is obsessed with Jordan's friend, John, who lives across the street. always telling me
where John is, what he is doing, loves to go say hi.
*won't watch t.v. turns it off whenever anyone else is watching it
*loves the song, "Hey, Soul Sister"
*his floppy hair
*his pronunciation of siblings names: Jordan: "Jo-Jo" Emma: "Amma" Halle: "Ya-ya"
Love this boy. Definitely a keeper.





6 comments:
He is so cute. I love the look of concentration on his face as he plays with his trucks and I can't help but think that his love for waste management was inherited. Who knows, maybe he'll start his own business in college and make a few bucks...better warn him about lazy business partners :)
He is adorable. I love the picture of him sitting on the bleachers and clapping. Seriously so cute.
I love him. I wish Brauer and him could be buds. They have great floppy hair, are the unstoppable #4s, and they have tired moms. :)
Oh he is a cutie.
Love your blog Sharese- you do a great job with it.
What kind of camera do you use.. I love your photography-
I love that kid he tugs on my heart strings when I see those pictures of him. :( wish I could see him more.
Such a big kid now. I love your captured moments. Especially love the fixation with the garbage trucks. Great pics!
Post a Comment