Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hola!

We just returned from a week in Puerto Rico.  It was a crazy week of swimming, baseball, a whole lot of spanglish, and much much more.  Can't wait to share it all......but until I get a couple of hours of free time, here is a little taste.  Travis says he gets this posture from me.....I can only hope that isn't the case!

5 comments:

Savage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savage said...

I would totally claim that posture...what a cute little monster. I am looking forward to more goods on your trip. Thanks for all your awesome support-miss you like a sista-J.Dog

Brett and Amy said...

Love his cheese smile! Can't wait for the rest. You are going to blog it in Spanglish, right?

(the punishment was bread and water, it was only the best behaved who were so lucky to have pb&j's -are you making fun of me?)

La said...

He is so dang cute.

Amy Eagleston said...

Dang cute and I can't wait for the full report!