Monday, August 2, 2010

lofty ambitions


Hmmmm.....I was hoping for something more along the lines of, "dress as cool as you, run as fast as you, be as nice as you..."  But no, it seems my fear of being seen as the family maid by my kids is coming true.

5 comments:

amy16 said...

I can't get over the "peace out dude" Priceless!

Sina said...

Oh hilarious!! Please save this note for future reference. It will come in very handy some day!

Amy Eagleston said...

I love it!

Lydia said...

We were staying at a hotel one time, and we mentioned that the maid was about to come. My kids asked what a maid was, and after we explained it to them, Tommy hollered out, "Hey, Mom's our maid at home!" Jeff swore he could see steam coming out of my ears.

I love the "peace out dude."

Brett and Amy said...

I'm sure any chance of "dress as cool as you" was shot once she saw pics of you in your fanny pack.