These two are pretty tight these days. They have been sharing a room for the past year and they do pretty well together. He has become her little shadow......wherever she goes, he is quick to follow. He follows her around the house, tags long when friends come over, and does not like to be left behind. I have resorted to making her sneak out the side door so he won't follow her outside or else he is right there with her, knocking on her friend's door wanting to play. Travis and Jordan have been gone a lot lately for baseball so I think Eli is in need of a little less "girl time". Maybe I should throw in a little wrestlemania to balance out the daily dance/theater improv.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sharese, so cute! Your pictures are way awesome! Can I tell you how much I miss having a friend like you around? A LOT!
I love this pic. They are so cute!
Too cute! That's very sweet of her to let him tag along. What a great big sister!
How sweet. I love it when they love each other.
That is so sweet.
You are such a great photographer!
Post a Comment