My nearest sister is 12 years younger than I am so I never got to do any of the silly sister things that I see my girls doing. Every now and then, we have an afternoon where they decide that being friends is a good thing. This was on a recent Saturday where we had a few hours at home between games and it was declared "spa" day. I am not going to show you what my kitchen looked like when they were done......there were all sorts of concoctions that were made, much like this face mask made with vanilla yogurt. While my girls are very very different and normally don't find a lot of common ground, it is nice to catch a glimpse here and there of a future close friendship. Of course, we haven't even made it to junior high yet so I'll just keep my fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Awesome!
Okay, That is AWESOME! Sister power..that might be the best post i have ever seen and it makes me so happy that I have a couple of sista's!
Nice one too bad you were in college before I was even out of grade school. Not to worry you are still the most amazing older sis anyone could ask for! Love you.
Your girls are so cute. And congrats on getting Eli on the potty train.
Post a Comment